During allergy season, are you still sniffling and sneezing? A high-quality air purifier can help to prevent allergens from spreading in your household, allowing you to feel better. The Filtrete Micro Allergen Defense HVAC Air Filter, specially developed to keep allergens out of the air, can appeal to allergy sufferers.
How does the Air filter work?
The Filtrete Micro Allergen Defense Filter is a perfect tool for allergy prevention in a 1-inch filter. You’ll get months of filtered indoor air with this product, which comes in a variety of sizes and packs of two or six. Dust, lint, mold spores, dust mites, and other allergens are attracted to and trapped by these electrostatic pleated filters.
- The 3M filters produce an electrostatic charge that attacks airborne pollutants and draws them in for proper filtration.
- They are designed to pull allergens, dirt, pet dander, and other contaminants from the air.
- Filters are available in packets of 2 or 6 and can last up to 3 months. They are easy to repair after 90 days.
- Finally, for improved efficiency, the 3M MRP 1000 filters have MERV 11 filtration.
The functionality of Filtrete Micro Allergen Air Filter
This filter has an electrostatic charge to help draw and trap fine particles, and it has a MERV ranking of 11. As a result, it removes kitchen dust, lint, mold spores, smoke, and pollen from the air effectively. These filters are available in a range of sizes and can use for three months.
Through converting cooling and heating procedure into a whole-house air purifier, Filtrete Allergen Defense air filters help eliminate allergens in air circulation. These filters are designed to suck in and trap harmful pollutants like pollen and pet dander from the air, as well as large particles like lint and household dust.
This filter’s consistency appeals to me. I’ve seen far less expensive filters that don’t fit well. These collect a lot of dirt that will otherwise end up all over the place. I like to buy them in bulk so that I have them on hand when I need them
These 3M filters keep catching my eye. For maybe more than five years, I’ve had positive results with them. I don’t fix them on a daily basis, but I do review them regularly based on how much heating or cooling we use.
Pros Vs Cons
- Pollen, pet dander, and other allergens are captures with a high MERV 11 rating.
- As compared to other Filtrate allergy filters, this one is half the price.
- Allergens capture using an electrostatic charge.
- Filters are made of flimsier plastic than those made of more costly materials.
You’re searching for ways to better minimize allergens in the environment while you handle your allergies on a daily basis. Your central cooling and heating procedure becomes a whole-house air purifier with Filtrete Allergen Reduction filters. These filters use electrostatic technologies to help reduce airborne allergens in the air that passes through them.